TERMS & CONDITIONS
Due to the current outbreak of the Coronavirus we ask that all students follow all guidelines that have been provided, failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in your course being terminated.
If you have been advised to self-isolate or are suffering from any symptoms, please contact us as soon as possible
so that we can reschedule your course to a later date, you will not lose your deposit or any payments previously made.
Our students are at the heart of everything we do; our aim is to provide great courses, great customer service, and to be as accommodating and flexible as possible.
We DO NOT have a minimum student policy, therefore courses will never be cancelled due to lack of numbers.
Our courses require lots of planning, and our terms and conditions are in place to ensure we provide a smooth and seamless experience to all of our students.
Please read the following prior to booking one of our courses:
1) When booking a place on one of our courses you will have the option to pay in full or to pay a deposit to secure your place on the course. If you choose to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance at a later date, this balance must be paid 2 weeks before your course starts. If you choose to pay in full the deposit will be included in the total price (please note deposits are non-refundable)
For 1 day courses not including a kit the deposit is £49, for courses held over 2 or more days and/or including a kit the deposit is £99.
2) If you are unable to attend a course you may transfer to the same course at a later date providing 7 days notice is given and the course has been paid for in full. This is at the discretion of Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School, and we will only accommodate this in the first instance
3) If the full balance hasn’t been paid 10 days before the date of the course you will receive a payment reminder, failure to pay in full within the agreed time may result in your course being cancelled and deposit lost
4) Your booking will be confirmed and training manual sent on receipt of full payment
5) A minimum of 7 days notice must be given if you are unable to attend a course, failure to do so will result in the loss of payment
6) Please be on time for your course, if you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be able to attend. If you are running late please contact us to let us know
7) Online or Part Online courses are non-refundable or exchangeable
8) Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School cannot be held responsible for the costs or loss of earnings due to course cancellation
9) In the very unlikely event of Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School cancelling a course, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange alternative dates
10) Refunds for course fees (not including deposits) are at the discretion of Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School, providing at-least 7 days notice is given
11) Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School are not responsible for the loss or damage of any valuables or possessions which occur within the building or location where the courses are held
12) Students must be willing to receive the treatment as part of their course, if there are any reasons why this will not be possible please advise us when booking
13) Instructions will be sent detailing how to prepare for your course, for example lash courses require students to arrive with natural lashes, if you do not adhere to these instructions you may not be able to partake in the course
14) Students who are unable to receive the treatment must arrange for a model to attend. We may be able to help but it is your responsibility
15) Students must advise us when booking if they are bringing a model, failure to do so may result in your model being asked to leave
16) Models must arrive at the agreed time and complete a consultation form prior to arriving, if for any reason they are unsuitable they will not be permitted to receive the treatment
17) Students who are pregnant or breastfeeding must advise us prior to booking a place on a course so that we can make necessary arrangements if required
18) We cannot accept models who are pregnant or breastfeeding
19) Chaperones are only permitted if there is a physical or medical need, and it has been arranged with us beforehand
20) Students must advise when booking if they have any allergies, medical conditions, dietary requirements or if they require any special assistance so that we can make the appropriate arrangements
21) If you have changed your mind about any products you have purchased please contact us within 7 days, a refund will only be given if the product is unused and unopened
22) If you have purchased a product that is faulty please contact us so that we can raise the issue with the manufacturer
23) Kits and products included as part of the course are non-refundable unless faulty
24) Additional or replacement certificates issued since November 2018 will be chargeable at £12.00 per certificate plus postage if applicable
25) Additional or replacement certificates issued before November 2018 will be chargeable at £15.00 per certificate plus postage if applicable
26) All documents, training manuals and training videos supplied by Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School must not be copied, reproduced or used in anyway other than its intended use, all documentation is copyright to Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School
27) It is the student's responsibility to ensure that they read the full details of the course prior to booking and adhere to any requests or prerequisites
28) Free refresher courses are offered to students who require further guidance; in order to book a free refresher course students must have attended a course within the last 12 weeks. We will ask you to provide photos of 4 case studies so that our tutor can gain an understanding of the support you require
29) These terms and conditions are subject to change
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our students.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact us with the details of the complaint in writing as soon as possible. We will acknowledge your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.