Beat the queue and get ahead with our Priority Booking Option.
Our "Priority Booking Option” not only allows students to be the first to secure their space on our courses once we re-open, but also allows you to utilise this time at home and get ahead of the game with your instantly downloadable training material.
You can complete your studies and workbooks in the comfort of your own home, and our tutors are available to support you online if you need any additional guidance.
This is not an online or part online training course, your face to face training is included within the cost and is mandatory. You will not be charged any extra fees. We just want to give students the opportunity to have something to keep them busy and something to look forward to during this difficult time.
Your certificate of Diploma will only be issued once you have completed the practical aspect of the course.
Once the Training School is permitted to re-open we will contact you to arrange your practical course date. You will be given a selection of dates to choose from, however if you have limited availability please contact us prior to paying for your course to discuss your options.
Please note - The cost of this course includes a non-refundable deposit of £49 please see our T&C’s before booking.
Microdermabrasion is a non surgical method of skin rejuvenation by means of mechanical skin exfoliation. This is a pain free procedure that can be combined with other skin care treatments, facials and peels. Microdermabrasion is a simple effective process removing the outmost layer of skin with a diamond or plastic tip, and removes the dead cells with a vacuum suction machine.
This treatment is designed to improve the overall texture, tone and clarity of the skin. The Microdermabrasion will smooth out the skin leaving it fresh and regenerating new skin cells. The process also encourages the production of collagen and helps treat early signs of ageing.
LED Light Therapy is a non-invasive treatment which can address skin problems such as: Sun damage, acne, fine line and wrinkles.
During the Microdermabrasion and LED Light Therapy Course you will learn:
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the face
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of Microdermabrasion treatment
- Skin care, products & their properties
- Microdermabrasion sequences & movements using the vacuum suction machine
- Safe usage of an LED Mask
- How to treat skin conditions
- Importance of the machine and understanding the equipment used
- Theory related to the Microdermabrasion and LED Light Therapy
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Level - Experienced
Prerequisites - Qualification in Facials
Priority Booking - Microdermabrasion & LED Light Therapy Course
Date & Time
5 Oatlands Avenue
There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- Please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform this treatment on your clients
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us