Luxury Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure Course - 8th April 2020
This course will enable you to create beautifully-presented fingers and toes suitable for all occasions as-well as providing your client with a luxury treatment that will leave their hands and feet feeling amazing.
8th April 2020 9:00 - 4:00
During the Luxury Gel Manicure and Pedicure Course you will learn the following –
- Preparation of working area
- Client consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Knowledge of nail shapes and anatomy of the nail
- Knowledge of nail conditions, disorders and diseases
- Client consultation and record cards
- Preparation of nails
- Cuticle work
- Correct method for filing and shaping
- Manicure and pedicure
- Hand and Foot Massage
- Hand and Foot Exfoliation
- Hand and Foot Masks
- Application of gel polish
- Safe removal of Polish
- Importance of manufacturing instructions
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
* Please note - We are currently in the process of moving premises, which we anticipate will be during April/May. We will contact all students that may be affected by these changes closer to the time. For more information please feel free to get in touch.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural nails.
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Luxury Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites - none