Our Lash Technician course combines Lash Lift & Tint, Classic Lash Extensions and Russian Lash Extensions to enable you to offer your clients a wider range of treatments.
This 3 day course will teach you how to perform the extremely popular Lash Lift & Tint treatment, how to apply Individual Lashes, how to create Russian Lashes using a multi-lash technique which involves adhering synthetic, ultra-fine lashes onto a single natural lash, and how to incorporate both techniques to create Hybrid lashes.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need.
During the Lash Technician Course you will learn the following –
- How to Pick Up Multiple Lashes
- How to Achieve Different Volume Looks (Lash Styling)
- Eyelash Curvature Length & Thickness
- Individual Lash Application and Removal
- Russian Volume Lash Application & Removal
- Maintenance of Lash Extensions
- Lash Lift & Tint Procedure
- Patch Testing
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and Record Cards
- Lash Life Cycle
- Aftercare Advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Level - Beginner
Prerequisites - None
Please read our T&Cs before booking
Lash Technician Course - 29th, 30th Oct & 7th Nov
Date & Time
Thursday 29th October 2020- 9:00 - 15:00
Friday 30th October 2020 - 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday 7th November 2020 - 9:30 - 15:30
5 Oatlands Avenue
There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last.
Kits are available to pre-order ready to take home with you after your course, just visit our shop to select your chosen kit.
*please note that we provide all products and equipment during your course and any purchased kits will not need to be used for training
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural lashes
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Lash Treatments on your clients
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts