This Henna Brows Course is suitable for beginners with no previous brow experience.
This course covers Brow Mapping, Brow Waxing, Brow Shaping, Trimming and Measuring. Candidates will learn the professional mixology of Henna to create a bespoke tailor made treatment for your clients. We will show you how to cover stubborn greys for lasting coverage and how to create the ‘must have’ Ombre brow using a unique blend of Henna.
Our Online course means that you will be able to download your training material immediately, and start practising at home. Once you are ready you will be able to complete your training and assessment via zoom with one of our tutors.
You will then be issued with a certificate of diploma; this will enable you to obtain insurance and perform the treatment on clients.
Whilst studying at home, our tutors will be available to support you and answer any questions you may have via telephone, email or zoom.
During the Henna Brows Stylist Course you will learn the following –
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Skin Types
- Patch Testing
- Hair Structure and Growth patterns
- Step by Step Techniques
- Sequences of using the products
- Colour mixing
- Brow Shaping
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need.
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Henna Brows on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon purchasing this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- Pre-requisites – None