Gel polish has taken the industry by storm and demand for gel nails is ever increasing. It’s quick and easy to apply and has a glossy finish that will last up to 2 weeks without chipping. Gel Polish is perfect for natural nails and for nail extensions. This Gel Nail Polish Course is suitable for both beginners and experienced Nail Technicians.
Our "Part Online" course means that you will be able to download your training material immediately, and start practising at home. Once the Beauty School re-opens you can book a practical session with one of our tutors, where you will complete your practical training and observation.
You will then be issued with a certificate of diploma; this will enable you to obtain insurance and perform the treatment on clients.
Whilst studying at home, our tutors will be available to support you and answer any questions you may have via telephone, email or zoom.
During the Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Manicure and pedicure of natural nail
- Preparing the nail
- Use of files and buffers
- Applying gel polish
- Use of UV and LED lamps
- Professional Finish
- Importance of manufacturing instructions
- Understanding different nail shapes
- Product removal
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Information for attending your practical session:-
At the moment we are unable to book any practical sessions, however as soon as restrictions have been lifted we will contact you to arrange a date. Evenings and weekends will be available; if you would like to speak to us before purchasing this course please get in touch.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon purchasing this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- Pre-requisites – None