This Brow Tinting and Shaping Course is designed to teach you the skills to be able to perform brow shape & tints to your clients. These treatments enhance the natural appearance of the eye and reduce the need for daily make-up application. Brow treatments are always popular, especially when offered as a package or during other treatments. This quick treatment is the perfect way to start your career as a Brow Technician.
Our "Part Online" course means that you will be able to download your training material immediately, and start practising at home. Once the Beauty School re-opens you can book a practical session with one of our tutors, where you will complete your practical training and observation.
You will then be issued with a certificate of diploma; this will enable you to obtain insurance and perform the treatment on clients.
Whilst studying at home, our tutors will be available to support you and answer any questions you may have via telephone, email or zoom.
During the Brow Tinting and Shaping Course you will learn the following –
- Health, hygiene and safety
- Implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits of tinting & shaping
- Patch Testing
- Brow mapping
- Brow shaping using wax
- Trimming and tweezing
- Client’s Aftercare Advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Information for attending your practical session:-
At the moment we are unable to book any practical sessions, however as soon as restrictions have been lifted we will contact you to arrange a date. Evenings and weekends will be available; if you would like to speak to us before purchasing this course please get in touch.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Brow Shape & Tint on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon purchasing this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- Pre-requisites – None